Translate

вторник, 9 октября 2012 г.

Push

I come to you with the news! I think that you do not know, for I live in a pretty small town, whose name you do not know for sure. So today, we should have been drawing, horrible subject, alas. But there was a lesson in the middle of a terrible roar, like an explosion or a push, such shocks were three. To be honest, we were all very scared especially cause teachers did not know what it was. As it turned out later, the explosions were from the city in our area. Accidentally blew up an ammunition wagon. I hope that the city will soon all will be quiet, and most importantly safe for sure. Well, of course not without my epic phrases. Seriously serious, but I think that without a drop of humor anywhere, for drawing from life)


Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий